24Seven Technology Group ASA Quarterly report 3Q 2010
24Seven Technology Group ASA had record revenue of MNOK 27 including unconsolidated business units for 3Q10, up 54% compared to 3Q09. The company had consolidated revenue of MNOK 20.4, up 16% from 3Q09 and an operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) of MNOK 0.4 for 3Q10.
Highlights 3Q 2010
- Unconsolidated record revenue of MNOK 27 in 3Q10, up 54% compared to 3Q09
- Consolidated revenue of 20.4, up 16% compared to 3Q09
- Software revenue up 25%, compared to 3Q09
- Sold private customers in Phonzo AS for MNOK 12
- Internationalization process is progressing as planned
- Strengthening the management team
- Established a working hosting lab facility in the US, enabling fast access to 24SevenOffice applications locally in the US.
- 24SevenOffice community based Project Management module launched, now works on Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari.
- Launched iPhone app for free international communication
- Beta sync ready for synchronization with Google Calendar and Contacts
- Beta conference application
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements acc. to §5-12 vphl (Norwegian Securities Trading Act)