CisionWire may not accept the following types of news releases:
- Class Action Lawsuit
- Investment Opinion
- Releases from known fax or email “spammers”
- Clients currently suspended by our partners, for any reason
CisionWire may not distribute news releases that contain illegal information or contain any of the following:
- Sales/Advertising wording (for example, “Make Money Online”, “Lose Weight Fast”, etc.)
- Request for participation in multi-level-marketing efforts
- Content that suggests monetary rewards based on investment of time or money (i.e. “work at home” ads)
- Adult, mature, or inappropriate content
- Violent Content
- Content that promotes illegal activity
- Hacking content
- Content that illustrates racial intolerance
- Content that speaks against any individual, group or organization
- Language relating to illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Non-relevant stock symbols (for companies not in any way involved with the content of the release) must be removed to prevent the perception of Ticker Spamming.
- No Proper Attribution
- Third Party Reporting
If you submit releases on someone else’s behalf, the companies that you accept press releases from must represent the original “source” of the news release content.
Right of Refusal:
CisionWire reserves the right to refuse news releases and/or other content such as photos, videos, SEC filings, graphics and captions that might prove harmful to other clients, Cisions reputation and our relationship with the media and other information service providers compromising our distribution network and that of our partners.