INTERIM REPORT 1 APRIL 2016 - 30 JUNE 2016
“Strong organic growth”
- Net sales in the fourth quarter rose by 74 percent to SEK 465.0 million (267.1), of which organic growth totalled 10 percent.
- EBITA rose by 41 percent to SEK 46.4 million (32.9) and EBITA-margin amounted to 10.0 percent (12.3).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 26.4 million (22.1).
- During the quarter the Company carried out a rights issue of SEK 300 million to existing shareholders; the issue was oversubscribed by about 70 percent.
- Two acquisition have been carried out during the quarter, with a combined annual sale of about SEK 50 million.
Stockholm 15 July 2016
AddLife AB (publ)
For more information, contact;
Kristina Willgård, President and CEO, +46 70 510 12 23
Martin Almgren, CFO, +46 70 228 15 45
Investors, analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in Swedish and take about 20 minutes, after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 15 July 2016.
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science sector, offering high-quality products, services and advice to the private and public sectors, above all in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 425 employees in some 25 subsidiaries that operate under their own brands. The Group has annual sales of about SEK 1.7 billion. Addlife shares are listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:30 a.m. CET on July 15 2016.