Interim Report 1 January - 30 June 2017
"A strong start of the year"
1 APRIL – 30 JUNE 2017 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales rose by 23 percent to SEK 572 million (465), of which organic growth totalled 3 percent and acquired growth totalled 17 percent.
- EBITA rose by 25 percent to SEK 57 million (47), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 10.1 percent (10.0).
- Profit after tax rose by 12 percent and amounted to SEK 29 million (26).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 37 million (-6).
1 JANUARY – 30 JUNE 2017 (6 MONTHS)
- Net sales rose by 25 percent to SEK 1,148 million (918), of which organic growth totalled 7 percent and acquired growth totalled 15 percent.
- EBITA rose by 37 percent to SEK 111 million (82), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 9.7 percent (8.9).
- Profit after tax rose by 30 percent and amounted to SEK 58 million (45).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.39 (2.11). For the 12-month period, earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.12 (3.99).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 84 million (9).
- The equity ratio amounted to 40 percent (50).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 64 percent (57).
- Two acquisitions have been carried out during the interim period, TM Techno Medica AB and Hepro AS, with a combined annual sale of about SEK 195 million.
- After the reporting period Krabat AS has been acquired, with an annual sales of about SEK 30 million.
Stockholm, July 17, 2017
AddLife AB (publ)
For more information, contact;
Kristina Willgård, CEO, email@example.com, +46 70 510 12 23
Martin Almgren, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 228 15 45
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in Swedish and take about 20 minutes. after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 17 July 2017
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science sector, offering high-quality products, services and advice to the private and public sectors, above all in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 600 employees in some 35 subsidiaries that operate under their own brands. The Group has annual sales of about SEK 2.0 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on July 17.