Interim Report 1 January – 30 June 2018
"Continued favourable development"
1 APRIL – 30 JUNE 2018 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 9 percent to SEK 622 million (572).
- EBITA increased by 9 percent to SEK 63 million (57), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 10.1 percent (10.1).
- Profit after tax increased by 19 percent and amounted to SEK 35 million (29).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 29 million (37); the decrease is attributable to changes in preliminary tax payments.
1 JANUARY – 30 JUNE 2018 (6 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 6 percent to SEK 1,219 million (1,148).
- EBITA increased by 8 percent to SEK 120 million (111), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 9.9 percent (9.7).
- Profit after tax increased by 5 percent and amounted to SEK 61 million (58).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.54 (2.39). For the 12-month period, earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.09 (5.12).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 68 million (84), the decrease is attributable to changes in preliminary and final tax payments.
- The equity ratio amounted to 42 percent (40).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 65 percent (64).
- During the interim period two acquisitions have been completed, and another one after the end of the period, with a combined annual sale of about SEK 110 million.
Stockholm, July 13, 2018
AddLife AB (publ)
For more information, contact;
Kristina Willgård, CEO, email@example.com, +46 70 510 12 23
Martin Almgren, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 228 15 45
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in English and take about 20 minutes. after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 13 July 2018
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science sector, offering high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sectors, above all in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 600 employees in some 30 subsidiaries that operate under their own brands. The Group has annual sales of about SEK 2.4 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on July 13.