Interim Report Q3 1 April - 31 December 2015
1 OCTOBER - 31 DECEMBER 2015 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales rose by 16 percent to SEK 2,042 million (1,756).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 125 million (125) and the operating margin amounted to 6.1 percent (7.1). The result includes preparation costs for the listing of AddLife AB of SEK 8 million.
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 119 million (120) and profit after tax amounted to SEK 96 million (97).
- Earnings per share (EPS) totalled SEK 1.35 (1.45). For the most recent 12-month period, earnings per share was SEK 6.00 (5.80).
- Return on equity was 26 percent (28) and the equity ratio was 35 percent (38).
- Preparations for a separate listing on Nasdaq Stockholm for AddLife AB, through a distribution of shares to Addtech’s shareholders, are progressing according to plan. As part of the preparations for the separate listing the interim report for AddLife AB is attached to this interim report.
- The Board of Directors of AddLife is planning a rights issue to existing shareholders in conjunction with the listing of the Company’s share on Nasdaq Stockholm. The rights issue is expected to raise approximately SEK 300 million for AddLife with full subscription. The purpose of the issue of new shares is to create a financial position from which the Group will be able to immediately continue to generate profitable growth through acquisitions.
1 APRIL - 31 DECEMBER 2015 (9 MONTHS)
- Net sales rose by 14 percent to SEK 5,634 million (4,949).
- Operating profit rose by 3 percent to SEK 405 million (392) and the operating margin amounted to 7.2 percent (7.9).
- Profit after financial items rose by 5 percent to SEK 392 million (374) and profit after tax amounted to SEK 307 million (291).
- Earnings per share (EPS) totalled SEK 4.40 (4.30).
- Since the start of the financial year 11 acquisitions made by the Group have taken effect, one of which after the end of the period, adding sales of about SEK 1,300 million on an annual basis.
Stockholm, 9 February 2016
President and Director
This report has not been subject to review by the company's auditor.
The Year-end report for the period 1 April 2015 - 31 March 2016 will be published on 12 May 2016.
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Addtech AB (publ.) will be held in Stockholm at 4.00 p.m. on 31 August 2016. For more information see Addtech's website.
For further information, please contact:
Johan Sjö President and CEO, +46 8 470 49 00