Year-end report 1 April 2011 - 31 March 2012
1 April 2011-31 March 2012 (12 months)
- Revenue increased 18 percent, to SEK 5,200 million (4,418).
- Operating profit increased 24 percent, to SEK 470 million (380).
- Profit after financial items increased 23 percent, to SEK 447 million (364), and profit after taxes increased 23 percent, to SEK 327 million (265).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 14.65 (11.80).
- Cash flow from operations totalled SEK 415 million (300) and cash flow per share amounted to SEK 18.90 (13.50).
- The return on equity was 34 percent (31), and the equity ratio was 37 percent (40).
- Since the start of the financial year, the Group has made six acquisitions, which adds sales of more than SEK 430 million on an annual basis.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 8.00 per share (7.00).
- Since the start of the new financial year, the Group has implemented a small reorganisation to achieve higher potential for growth and efficiency.
1 January-31 March 2012 (3 months)
- During the fourth quarter, revenue increased 15 percent to SEK 1,364 million (1,183).
- Operating profit increased by 10 percent to SEK 117 million (106) and operating margin amounted to 8,6 percent (9.0).
- Profit after taxes totalled SEK 82 million (75).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 3.70 (3.30) during the quarter.
The Company's year-end report will be presented at a meeting of analysts and investors, to be held at Operaterrassen, Stockholm at 4.00 p.m. on Wednesday, 9 May. Notification and further information are available at www.financialhearings.com.
The interim report for the period 1 April-30 June 2012 will be published on 17 July 2012. As of the next interim report (Q1), all of Addtech's interim reports will be published as web versions on the Company's website, www.addtech.com.
The Group's 2011/12 annual report will be published as a web version on Addtech's website, www.addtech.com, in July 2012. It will be possible to download and print out a PDF version of the annual report. A printed PDF version will be sent to shareholders who have ordered one separately.
This information is disclosed in accordance with the Swedish Securities Markets Act, the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the regulations of NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The information was submitted for publication on 9 May 2012 at 12.00 noon (CET).
For further information, please contact:
Johan Sjö, President and CEO, +46 8 470 49 00
Kristina Willgård, CFO, +46 8 470 49 10
The full report including tables may be downloaded from the following link: