Nomination Committee for ÅF AB (publ) appointed
The following members have, in accordance with the procedure adopted by the Annual General Shareholders Meeting, been appointed to the ÅF Nomination Committee.
- Magnus Olofsson, (Chairman of the Nomination Committee) appointed by the ÅForsk Foundation
- Monica Åsmyr, appointed by Swedbank Robur Fonder
- Jonathan Schönbäck, appointed by Handelsbanken Asset Management
- Anders Narvinger, Chairman of the Board
- Johan Strandberg, appointed by SEB Investment Management
- Rickard Wilson, appointed by Zeres Capital
Shareholders proposals to the nomination committee should be submitted by March 1 2018 by e-mail to email@example.com, or by mail, to: ÅF AB, Att: Valberedningen, 169 99 Stockholm.
The annual general shareholders meeting will be held at 4 PM Wednesday April 25, 2018 at ÅF corporate headquarters at Frösundaleden 2a, Solna, Sweden.
For further information:
Jacob Landén, General Counsel, +46 (0)10 505 56 74
ÅF AB, Frösundaleden 2, SE-169 99 Stockholm Sweden
Phone +46 10 505 00 00, Registered office in Stockholm, www.afconsult.com
Corp. id. 556120-6474, VAT SE556120647401
ÅF is an engineering and design company for the energy, industrial and infrastructure markets, creating progress for our clients since 1895. By connecting technologies we provide profitable, innovative and sustainable solutions to shape the future and improve people's lives. Building on our strong base in Europe, our business and clients are found all over the world.