· Equity under Management increased by NOK 3 billion
· NOK 700 million in proposed dividends to clients invested in direct investments
· Recurring revenues now cover 108% of fixed costs and 93% of fixed and activity-based costs
· The strategic alliance with Wunderlich in the US has highlighted the synergy potential between the organisations. Several new mandates within Corporate Finance in pipeline.
· The group is experiencing a good recruiting position
· EBITDA of NOK 1 million and EBIT of NOK -4 million
The Agasti Group achieved an operating income of NOK -4 million in the quarter, compared with NOK -41 million in the equivalent quarter of 2012. The result continues to be influenced by costs resulting from the comprehensive efforts within the Capital Markets and Investment Management business areas. In the long-term, these efforts will generate significant additional revenues and contribute to improved profitability. The new business...