Press release Stockholm 2016-05-18
Interim Report January 1 – March 31
First quarter 2016
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to 19.1 (26.7) MSEK.
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to 15.8 (23.9) MSEK.
- Profit before tax amounted to 1.7 (11.6) MSEK.
- Profit after tax amounted to 1.3 (8.8) MSEK.
- Power production, including production guarantees amounted to 29.3 (40.5) GWh.
- The quarter have had winds below normal and especially very weak winds in the month of March which resulted in production slightly below budget. The comparative quarter in Q1 2015 consisted of record high winds which resulted in a production high above budget.
- Aligera has entered into an agreement with Slitevind AB regarding the acquisition of 50% of Samkraft AB. Samkraft AB has ten operational wind turbines with an estimated production of 60-65 Gwh.
For further information, please contact
Kristoffer Löfgren, VD
Tel: 46 (0)708-61 49 68
Aligera Holding AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 18 May 2016 at 15.15 CEST
Aligera Holding AB (publ) is an investment company with exclusive focus on renewable energy. The firm operates, owns and invests solely in fully developed wind turbines. Aligera Holding was founded in 2009 with the ambitions of developing a sustainable future producing green energy. The firm values transparency and shall invest both time and money in order to build a portfolio of wind turbines in sought after areas.