Alligator Bioscience AB Interim report January-March 2017
Lund, Sweden – Alligator Bioscience AB (Nasdaq Stockholm; ATORX) today announced its report for the first quarter 2017.
“In the first quarter of 2017, Alligator continued to advance our promising product portfolio, which includes five immuno-oncology drug programs with first- or best-in-class potential. In particular, we successfully completed the first Phase I study with ADC-1013, our CD40 agonistic immuno-oncology antibody, ahead of time, says Per Norlén, CEO.”
Q1 in brief
- First clinical phase I study with immuno-oncology CD40 agonist antibody ADC-1013 completed in March.
- The company has increased the number of employees with 11%, all in R & D.
- Second production phase started for ATOR-1015.
Significant events after the reporting period
- No significant events have occurred after the reporting period.
- Net sales 2.5 (43.4) MSEK.
- Operating result for the period -19.1 (24.1) MSEK.
- Profit/loss for the period -19.5 (23.6) MSEK.
- Earnings per share -0.27 (0.40) SEK.
- Cash and cash equivalents 640 (659) MSEK.
- 1 275 000 (0) warrants have been redeemed to an equal number of shares during the first quarter
Financial summary (Group)
|Net sales, TSEK (SEK thousand)||2 523||43 360||58 240|
|Profit/loss for the period, TSEK||-19 502||23 599||-48 356|
|Cash flow for the period, TSEK||-18 849||-21 303||287 135|
|Cash and cash equivalents, TSEK||639 739||343 718||659 136|
|Equity ratio, %||98%||95%||96%|
|R&D costs as % of operating costs excluding impairments||67,7%||55,2%||64,3%|
|Earnings per share before dilution, SEK||-0.27||0.40||-0.80|
|Earnings per share after dilution, SEK||-0.27||0.39||-0.80|
|Average number of employees||38||30||31|
For further information, please contact:
Per Norlén, CEO
Telephone: + 46 46 286 42 80 (switchboard)
Rein Piir, VP Investor Relations at Alligator
Telephone: +46 708 537292
Per-Olof Schrewelius, CFO
Telephone: +46 46 286 42 85
This information is such information as Alligator Bioscience AB (publ) is obligated to disclose in accordance with EU market abuse regulation. The information was submitted, through the above contact persons, for publication on 2 May 2017 at 15:30 (CET)
Alligator is a biotechnology company that develops innovative immune activating antibody drugs for tumor-directed immunotherapy. The Company has a pipeline of lead clinical and preclinical product candidates: ADC-1013, ATOR-1015 and ATOR-1016 as well as various research candidates. In August 2015, ADC-1013 was out-licensed to Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, for further development and commercialization. The Company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the ticker “ATORX”. The Company is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, and has approximately 40 employees. For more information, please visit www.alligatorbioscience.com.