Michigan Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Ali Begins Campaign of Education
Bloomfield Hills, MI - May 21, 2012: AskDrAli.com begins education series on plastic surgery procedures.
Dr. M. Azhar Ali Provides Extensive Patient Information
Dr. Ali, Director of Amae Plastic Surgery in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, has developed a network of web sites and white papers to educate patients on the various plastic surgery procedures available. The information provided by Dr. Ali includes information on breast enhancement options, including breast augmentation, lift and reduction, as well as information about liposuction, tummy tucks, face lifts and more.
Dr. Ali’s practice philosophy revolves around insuring that patients are extremely comfortable with their procedure and decisions prior to moving forward. In 2011, Dr. Ali began building specialty websites to enhance the information found at his main site at www.askdoctorali.com. In 2012 Dr. Ali plans to write four white papers that patients can download and use to learn about various surgical options. Dr. Ali will also provide extensive information about non-surgical options, especially regarding liquid face lifts and anti-aging and skin care treatments.
“I believe that the first—and possibly the most important—step to being satisfied with a plastic surgery procedure is to have realistic expectations and fully understand the options available,” stated Dr. Ali. “To this end I’ve always conducted a thorough initial consultation, but patients are becoming more knowledgeable and like to be prepared for our initial meeting. The web is a great resource for providing this type of patient education, and it insures our time is well spent talking about the patient’s desired outcome.”
Patients interested in learning more about plastic surgery and skin care can visit any of Dr. Ali’s informational sites, including:
- Breast Enhancement Options—the first in series of four white papers—discusses the various breast procedures commonly performed, including breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction and nipple surgery.
- Breast Augmentation Michigan provides information on breast augmentation options including breast implants.
- Breast Lift Michigan helps patients understand the breast lift procedure and options.
- At Liposuction Michigan patients can learn about liposuction and the various options available.
- Tummy Tuck Michigan provides patient education regarding the tummy tuck procedure.
- Face Lift Michigan gives patients a good overview of both surgical and non-surgical options for facial rejuvenation.
Additionally, Dr. Ali has provided information on selecting a plastic surgeon at his site Plastic Surgeon Michigan.
About Dr. Ali
Dr. Ali, a Michigan plastic surgeon, is extensively trained in plastic and reconstructive surgery specializes in breast augmentation in Michigan, as well as facelift, tummy tucks, liposuction and other cosmetic surgical procedures. Amae Plastic Surgery also offers skin care procedures and product lines.
Since graduating from medical school in 1986 Dr. Ali has received extensive specialized training, including a Fellowship in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery at Women’s College Hospital in Toronto, a Fellowship in Microsurgery and Trauma at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto and a Fellowship at Children’s Hospital in Toronto for Pediatric Surgery.
Dr. Ali has been named a Vitals Patients Choice Winner, a Detroit Super Doctor and a Top Doctor by Hour Detroit Magazine.
Jeff Stanislow |248.705.1320