Ambea repurchases own shares
The Board of Ambea AB (publ) has resolved to initiate a share buyback program for a total of 62,277 shares until May 22, 2018.
Repurchased shares will be saved to be used under Ambea’s share savings plan. The buyback program will be managed by a securities company or credit institution that makes its trading decisions regarding Ambea’s shares independently of, and without influence by, Ambea with regard to the timing of the repurchases.
The buyback program shall meet the following terms:
- Repurchases of shares are to be made on Nasdaq Stockholm and in accordance with Nasdaq Stockholm’s Rule Book for Issuers.
- Share repurchases can be made in the period from November 20, 2017 to May 22, 2018.
- Repurchases of shares on Nasdaq Stockholm are to be made at a per-share price within the registered interval for the going rate at any given time, which denotes the interval between the highest and lowest selling price.
- A maximum of 62,277 shares may be repurchased. The Company’s holding of its own shares may not at any time exceed 1 per cent of the outstanding shares in the Company.
- Payment for the shares is to be made in cash.
The total number of outstanding registered shares in Ambea amounts to 67,616,556. Currently, Ambea does not hold any own shares.
For more information, contact:
Louise Tjeder, Director IR and Strategy
Telephone: +46 731 43 17 68
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 7.00 CET on November 17, 2017.
Ambea is present within care services and has around 14,000 employees. Ambea offers services within disabled care, individual and family care and elderly care, with a focus on residential care and own management. We strive to be the quality leaders in all we do – and our vision is to make the world better, one person at a time. As of December 31, 2016, Ambea had approximately 6,200 beds and 1,300 school-/daily activity-placements in around 460 units across Sweden and Norway. Total sales and adjusted EBITA for the 2016 financial year amounted to SEK 5,409 million and SEK 456 million. The company was founded in 1996 and its head office is located in Solna, Sweden. Ambea is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. www.ambea.com