Interim Report for period 1 January – 30 September 2014
Third quarter (1 July – 30 September 2014)
- Net sales during the quarter amounted to MSEK 45 (41).
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 22 (25) of which MSEK -15 (-12) represented Arise’s share of profits in associated companies (after depreciation/amortisation,
interest expenses and tax).
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -33 (-15), including non-recurring items of MSEK -3 (-).
- Profit/loss after tax amounted to MSEK -29 (-15) equivalent to SEK -0.86 (-0.44) per share.
- Power production amounted to GWh 117 (103), of which the segment Own wind power operations produced 79 (54) GWh and Co-owned wind power operations produced 38 (49) GWh.
- Average income from Own wind power operations amounted to SEK 569 (759) per MWh with SEK 338 (476) per MWh from electricity and SEK 231 (284) per MWh from electricity certificates.
- The Company's overall goal has changed from that of expanding its operations to achieving a good return on the operations.
- The unsecured bond loan of MSEK 350 has been re-financed on largely identical terms.
First nine months (1 January – 30 September 2014)
- Net sales for the first half year amounted to MSEK 162 (143).
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 92 (123), of which MSEK -28 (3) represented Arise’s share of profits in the associated company owning the Jädraås project, (after depreciation/amortisation, interest expenses and tax).
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -50 (1) including non-recurring items totalling MSEK -12(-).
- Profit/loss after tax amounted to MSEK -45 (1), equivalent to SEK -1.35 (0.04) per share.
- Power production amounted to 441 (363) GWh, divided between Own wind power operations,
276 (204) GWh and Co-owned wind power operations, 165 (160) GWh.
- Average income from Own wind power operations totalled SEK 587 (704) per MWh, with SEK 365 (420) per MWh from electricity and SEK 222 (283) per MWh from electricity certificates.
Significant events after the end of the reporting period
- The wind farm, Brotorp, which is comprised of 14 turbines with a total output of 46.2 MW and which is ready for construction has been sold to BlackRock. The construction of the wind farm will start forthwith with Arise as project leader during the construction phase and as manager during the operating phase.
Halmstad 12 November, 2014
ARISE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact
Peter Nygren, CEO Arise AB, +46 706 300 680
Thomas Johansson, CFO Arise AB, +46 768 211 115
The information contained herein constitutes information which Arise AB is legally required to publish under the Swedish Securities Market Act (2007:528) and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980). The information was released for publication at 08.00 a.m. on 12 November 2014.
Arise is one of Sweden's leading onshore wind power companies. The company´s business concept is to develop, build and manage wind farms for its own and investors´ account with the aim of selling electricity produced by onshore wind turbines. Arise is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.