Interim report for the period 1 January – 30 September 2010
Third quarter (1 July – 30 September 2010)
- Net sales during the period were TSEK 16,708 (9,640).
- The operating result before depreciation (EBITDA) was TSEK 9,834 (3,933).
- The operating result (EBIT) was TSEK -603 (-2,029).
- Earnings after tax were TSEK -5,476 (-2,390), which corresponds to SEK -0.18 (-0.14) per share.
- The average income per MWh was SEK 774 (783), of which SEK 444 (491) refers to electricity and SEK 330 (292) to electricity certificates.
- Expansion according to plan
The first nine months (1 January – 30 September 2010)
- Net sales during the period were TSEK 45,539 (15,504).
- The operating result before depreciation (EBITDA) was TSEK 24,799 (-3,521).
- The operating result (EBIT) was TSEK 95 (-11,986).
- Earnings after tax were TSEK -12,273 (-6,668), which corresponds to SEK -0.48 (-0.38) per share.
- The average income per MWh was SEK 751 (764), of which SEK 429 (503) refers to electricity and SEK 322 (261) to electricity certificates.
Significant events after the end of the reporting period
- A decision has been taken to start construction of a further 22 MW, which would mean that the expansion target for 2010 has been achieved.
Halmstad, 17 November 2010
ARISE WINDPOWER AB (publ)
The above information is such that Arise Windpower AB (publ) is required to disclose under the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 17 November 2010 at 14.00 pm.
For additional information, please contact
Peter Nygren, CEO, Tel. +46(0)706-300 680
Thomas Johansson, CFO, Tel +46 (0)768-211115
Bo Rydlinger, IR Tel. 0703-300 853
About Arise Windpower
Arise Windpower is one of Sweden’s leading land-based wind power companies. Arise Windpower’s business concept is to sell electricity produced by its own land-based wind turbines in southern Sweden. The company’s goal is to commission approximately 300 wind turbines by 2014 which will produce around 2 TWh of environmentally friendly electricity per year. Arise is quoted on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. www.arisewindpower.se