Interim Report for the period 1 January - 30 September 2015
Third quarter (1 July - 30 September 2015)
- A decision has been made to write-down the company's assets relating to Own and Co-owned wind power operations, as well as Wind power development by MSEK -190. Impact on group profit from the write-downs amount to MSEK -159, of which MSEK -7 are within operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA). In addition, MSEK -4 is reserved for accounts receivable and MSEK -12 for a possible increase in the property tax for wind power. Non-recurring items amount thereby to MSEK -174 for the quarter.
- Net sales during the quarter amounted to MSEK 198 (49).
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 52 (28) before and MSEK 29 (28) after non-recurring items.
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK 3 (-32) before and MSEK -171 (-33) after non-recurring items.
- Profit/loss after tax amounted to MSEK -160 (-29) equivalent to SEK -4.79 (-0.86) per share after non-recurring items.
- Power production amounted to 141 (117) GWh, of which Own wind power operations produced 89 (79) GWh and Co-owned wind power operations produced 51 (38) GWh.
- Average income from Own wind power operations totalled SEK 454 (608) per MWh, with SEK 287 (378) per MWh from electricity and SEK 166 (231) per MWh from electricity certificates.
- Two wind farms totalling just over 40 MW have been sold during the quarter, of which one an operational farm of 7.2 MW to AllianzGI and the other a construction-ready farm of 33 MW to Allianz Capital Partners.
First nine months (1 January - 30 September 2015)
- Net sales for the first nine months amounted to MSEK 336 (174).
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 169 (112) before and MSEK 144 (112) after non-recurring items.
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK 16 (-49) before and MSEK -161 (-50) after non-recurring items.
- Profit/loss after tax amounted to MSEK -152 (-45) equivalent to SEK -4.57 (-1.35) per share after non-recurring items.
- Power production amounted to 546 (441) GWh, of which Own wind power operations produced 318 (276) GWh and Co-owned wind power operations produced 229 (165) GWh.
- Average income from Own wind power operations totalled SEK 500 (621) per MWh, with SEK 340 (399) per MWh from electricity and SEK 160 (222) per MWh from electricity certificates.
Halmstad 6 November, 2015
ARISE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact
Peter Nygren, CEO Arise AB, +46 706 300 680
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46 702 448 916
The information contained herein constitutes information which Arise AB is legally required to publish under the Swedish Securities Market Act (2007:528) and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980). The information was released for publication at 08.00 a.m. on 6 November 2015.
Arise is one of Sweden´s leading wind power companies, with the business concept to develop, build and manage onshore wind farms for its own account and on behalf of investors. The company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), P.O. Box 808, SE-301 18 Halmstad, Sweden, telephone +46 (0)35 20 20 900, corporate id .no. 556274-6726
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, www.arise.se
Compared with 2014, sales of operational and construction-ready projects are reported gross within net sales, whereas they were previously reported net. Moreover, management revenues are posted to net sales instead of other revenues.