Interim report for the period 1 January– 31 March 2015
- Net sales during the quarter amounted to MSEK 76 (87).
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 70 (70) of which MSEK 12 (4) represented Arise’s share of profits in associated companies (after depreciation/amortisation, interest expenses and tax).
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK 17 (22).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK 15 (16) which is equivalent to SEK 0.44 (0.49) per share.
- Power production amounted to 228 (197) GWh, of which the segment Own wind power operations produced 122 (126) GWh and the segment Co-owned wind power operations produced 106 (71).
- Average income from Own wind power operations amunted to SEK 562 (688) per MWh with SEK 408 (452)per MWh from electricity and SEK 154 (236) from electricity certificates.
Halmstad 5 May, 2015
ARISE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact
Peter Nygren, CEO Arise AB, +46 706 300 680
Thomas Johansson, CFO Arise AB, +46 768 211 115
The information contained herein constitutes information which Arise AB is legally required to publish under the Swedish Securities Market Act (2007:528) and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980). The information was released for publication at 08.00 a.m. on 5 May 2015.
Arise is one of Sweden´s leading wind power companies, with the business concept to develop, build and manage onshore wind farms for its own account and on behalf of investors. The company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), P.O. Box 808, SE-301 18 Halmstad, Sweden, telephone +46 (0)35 20 20 900, corporate id .no. 556274-6726
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, www.arise.se