Year-end report 1 January – 31 December 2017
Fourth quarter (1 October – 31 December 2017)
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to MSEK 60 (290).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was MSEK 40 (61), of which associates had an impact of MSEK 7 (0) on the Group. Operating cash flow was MSEK 31 (41).
- Operating profit (EBIT) was MSEK 22 (33).
- Profit before tax amounted to MSEK 6 (12).
- Profit after tax totalled MSEK 5 (10), corresponding to SEK 0.14 (0.30) per share.
- Production declined to 202 GWh (238), of which Own wind power operations accounted for 108 GWh (128) and Co-owned wind power operations for 94 GWh (110), due to divestment of operating farms.
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 403 per MWh (433), of which SEK 280 per MWh (310) pertained to electricity and SEK 122 per MWh (122) to electricity certificates.
- Repurchase of secured bonds at a nominal amount of about MSEK 52 was carried out.
- An option agreement was signed with the right to acquire the Enviksberget project (app. 35 MW).
Full-year (1 January – 31 December 2017)
- Net sales for the period amounted to MSEK 257 (594).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) was MSEK 131 (138), of which associates had an impact of MSEK 7 (0) on the Group. Operating cash flow was MSEK 96 (185).
- A decision was made during the year to recognise impairment of MSEK 152 (18) on the company’s assets in relation to Own wind power operations and Development and management.
- Underlying EBIT (EBIT before non-cash impairment) was MSEK 54 (51) and EBIT was MSEK -99 (33).
- Underlying loss before tax (loss before tax and non-cash impairment) amounted to MSEK -26 (-34).
- Loss before tax amounted to MSEK -178 (-52) after non-cash impairment.
- Loss after tax and impairment amounted to MSEK -180 (-41), corresponding to SEK -5.39 (-1.23) per share.
- Production declined to 635 GWh (640), of which Own wind power operations accounted for 348 GWh (353) and Co-owned wind power operations for 287 GWh (287), due to divestment of operating farms.
- Average income from Own wind power operations was SEK 380 per MWh (433), of which SEK 272 per MWh (297) pertained to electricity and SEK 109 per MWh (136) to electricity certificates.
Halmstad 16 February, 2018
ARISE AB (publ)
For further information, please contact
Daniel Johansson, VD Arise AB, +46 702 244 133
Linus Hägg, CFO Arise AB, +46 702 448 916
This information is information that Arise AB] is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08.00 CET on 16 February 2018.
Arise is one of Sweden´s leading wind power companies, with the business concept to develop, build and manage onshore wind farms for its own account and on behalf of investors. The company is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Arise AB (publ), P.O. Box 808, SE-301 18 Halmstad, Sweden, telephone +46 (0)10 450 71 00, corporate id .no. 556274-6726
E-mail email@example.com, www.arise.se