Year-End report for the period 1 January – 31 December 2012
Fourth quarter (1 October – 31 December 2012)
- Net sales during the quarter amounted to MSEK 63 (59).
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) amounted to MSEK 56 (75).
- Operating profit (EBIT) after a provision of MSEK 24, for the development portfolio, amounted to MSEK 8 (53).
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -11 (40).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK -7 (28), corresponding to SEK Neg. (0.88) per share.
- Total power production amounted to GWh 109 (87). Own wind power operations amounted to 84 (87) GWh, and Co-owned wind power operations produced 25 GWh.
- Average income from Own wind power operations amounted to SEK 748 (680) per MWh, of which SEK 447 (399) per MWh refers to electricity and SEK 301 (281) per MWh refers to electricity certificates.
Full year (1 January – 31 December 2012)
- Net sales for the year amounted to MSEK 210 (180).
- Operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) was MSEK 177 (177).
- Operating profit (EBIT) after a provision of MSEK 24 for the development portfolio amounted to MSEK 54 (104).
- Profit/loss before tax amounted to MSEK -22 (65).
- Profit/loss after tax totalled MSEK -16 (47), which corresponds to SEK Neg. (1.46) per share.
- Total power production amounted to 351 (257) GWh, of which Own wind power operations amounted to 326 (247) GWh and Co-owned wind power operations totalled 25 GWh.
- Average income for Own wind power operations amounted to SEK 645 (732) per MWh, with SEK 390 (432) per MWh referring to electricity and SEK 255 (300) per MWh referring to electricity certificates.
- The project company, Solberg Vindkraft AB (”Solberg”) was acquired with a permit to construct up to forty wind turbines and an agreement was signed giving the Company the right to acquire four wind power projects in Sweden with a planned output of maximum approximately 700 MW.
Significant events after the end of the reporting period
- An agreement has been signed entitling the Company the right to acquire a 130 MW project in Norway which is in the permit process, and an agreement has also been entered in to lease land off the Scottish west coast for a planned wind power farm of approximately 150 MW.
- An investment decision was taken regarding 15 wind turbines (25.4 MW) in southern Sweden.
Halmstad, 15 February 2013
ARISE WINDPOWER AB (publ)
The information contained herein constitutes information which Arise Windpower AB is legally required to publish under the Swedish Securities Market Act (2007:528) and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980). The information was released for publication at 08.00 on 15 February 2013.
For further information, please contact
Peter Nygren, CEO Arise Windpower AB, +46 706 300 680
Thomas Johansson, CFO Arise Windpower AB, +46 768 211 115
About Arise Windpower
Arise Windpower is one of Sweden’s leading companies in onshore wind power. Its business concept is to sell electricity generated by the Company’s own wind turbines. The Company’s target is to construct and manage 1,000 MW onshore wind power in 2017, of which the Company owns 500 MW. Arise Windpower is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Arise Windpower AB (publ), Box 808, 301 18 Halmstad, Tel. +46(0) 35 20 20 900, Corporate Identity Number 556274-6726