Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday 23 April 2015 at 09:30 a.m. at Thon Hotel Vika Atrium, Munkedamsveien 45, 0250 Oslo, Norway.
The following items are on the agenda:
- Election of chairperson for the meeting
- Election of an individual to sign the minutes jointly with the chairperson
- Approval of the notice of the meeting and agenda
- Report from the CEO
- Approval of the financial statements and annual report for 2014 for the parent company and the Group, including year-end allocations
- Resolution regarding distribution of dividend
- Approval of the auditor's fees
- Adoption of the remuneration to be paid to board members
8.1 Chairman of the Board
8.2 Members elected by the shareholders
8.3 Members elected by the employees
- Approval of instructions to the Nominating Committee
- Election of members to the Nominating Committee and approval of the members' remuneration.
- By-election to the Board of Directors
- The Board of Director's declaration and guidelines in accordance with Section 6-16a of the Public Limited Liability Companies Act
12.1 Guidelines for salaries and other remuneration (consultative)
12.2 Guidelines for allotment of shares/options
- The Board of Director's statement of business control pursuant to the Accounting Act's Section 3-3b
- Power of attorney to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital in connection with the fulfilment of the company's share option programme
- Power of attorney to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital pursuant to Section 10- 14 of the Public Limited Liability Companies Act
- Power of attorney to the Board of Directors to buy back shares in Atea pursuant to Section 9-4 of the Public Limited Liability Companies Act
Attached is a detailed notice of the Annual General Meeting including the registration/proxy form and the nomination committee's proposal which will be sent to all shareholders with a known address by 25 March 2015.
All documents regarding the Annual General Meeting are available at www.atea.com, including Atea's 2014 Annual Report and Auditor's Report.
For further information, please contact:
Steinar Sønsteby, CEO Atea ASA, mobile +47 930 55 655
Robert Giori, CFO Atea ASA, mobile +47 934 09 188
Atea is the leading supplier of IT infrastructure in the Nordic and the Baltic regions with approximately 6,500 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services. Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 25 billion in 2014 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.