Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting will be held Tuesday the 30th of April 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at the company's offices at Brynsalléen 2, Oslo.
The following items are on the agenda:
- Election of chairperson for the meeting
- Election of an individual to sign the minutes jointly with the chairperson
- Approval of the notice of the meeting and agenda
- Report from the CEO
- Approval of the financial statements and annual report for 2012 for the parent company and Group, including year-end allocations
- Resolution regarding distribution of dividend
- Reduction of the share premium account by transfer to other (free) equity
- Approval of the auditor's fees
- Adoption of the remuneration to be paid to board members
- Election of members to the Nominating Committee and approval of the member's renumeration
- By-election to the Board of Directors
- The Board of Director's declaration and guidelines in accordance with Section 6-16a of the Norwegian Public Limited Liability Companies Act
12.1 Guidelines for salaries and other remuneration (consultative)
12.2 Guidelines for allotment of shares/options
- The Board of Director's statement of business control pursuant to the Accounting Act's Section 3-3b
- Power of attorney to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital in connection with the fulfilment of the company's share option programme
- Power of attorney to the Board of Directors to increase the share capital pursuant to Section 10- 14 of the Norwegian Public Limited Liability Companies Act
- Power of attorney to the Board of Directors to buy back shares in Atea pursuant to Section 9-4 of the Norwegian Public Limited Liability Companies Act
Attached is a detailed notice of Annual General Meeting to be sent together with the registration/proxy form to all shareholders with a known address by 8 April 2013.
All documents regarding the Annual General Meeting are available at www.atea.com from 8 April 2013, including Atea's 2012 Annual Report and Auditor's Report.
For further information, please contact:
Claus Hougesen, CEO Atea ASA, mobile +45 3078 1200
Rune Falstad, CFO Atea ASA, mobile +47 906 14482
Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,300 employees. Atea is present in 82 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services. Atea had revenue of approximately NOK 21 billion in 2012 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.