Axis AB: Year-End report 2006 Continued leadership in rapidly growing market
• Net sales during the year totaled SEK 1,202 M (895).
• Operating profit during the year totaled SEK 223 M (128).
• Pretax profit for the year totaled SEK 222 M (128).
• Profit after tax for the year totaled SEK 157 M (91).
• Earnings per share after tax for the year totaled SEK 2.28 (1.32).
• The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 3.00 per share (1.00), of which SEK 2.25 is an extraordinary dividend.
“I am pleased to note that Axis’ strategy with a focus on partners and continuous launches of innovative products allowed us to retain our strong market-leading position. Total sales increased to SEK 1,202 M, compared with SEK 895 M in 2005, corresponding to growth of 34 percent. The pace of growth in the Video product area were very positive during the year and amounted to SEK 1,061 M, corresponding to growth of 45 percent.”
Ray Mauritsson, CEO
Invitation to analyst and media meeting today
Participants from Axis AB will be Ray Mauritsson, CEO, and Fredrik Sjöstrand, CFO.
Time: Friday, February 9, 10:00 a.m.
Venue: Wenströmsrummet, IVA (Kungliga Ingenjörsvetenskapsakademien), Grev Turegatan 16,
The presentation can also be followed live by telephone conference, which is accessible by dialing:
+ 44 (0)207 108 63 03
Access code: Axis Communications
The full report and a slide presentation will be available on: www.axis.com/corporate/investor/