Bactiguard Holding AB’s (publ) Annual General Meeting
At Bactiguard Holding AB’s (publ) Annual General Meeting on May 19, the following resolutions were made:
- The Annual General Meeting adopted the income statement and balance sheet for 2015.
- It was decided that no dividend for the financial year 2015 will be paid and that the company's loss (for the year) will be carried forward.
- The Board of Directors and CEOs were discharged from liability for the financial year 2015.
- The Annual General Meeting decided that an annual remuneration of SEK 500 000 will be paid to the chairman of the Board and an amount of SEK 200 000 to each of the other external directors. Furthermore it was decided that an annual remuneration of SEK 100 000 will be paid to each Chairman of the Audit Committee and Remuneration Committee. No separate remuneration will be paid to the other committee members. Provided that it is cost-neutral for the company, remuneration may be invoiced through a wholly-owned company of a director.
- The Board members Stanley Brodén (chairman), Mia Arnhult, Peter Hentschel and Christian Kinch were re-elected and Marie Wickman-Chanteraeu was elected as new Board member. Stanley Brodén was re-elected as the chairman of the Board.
- The Annual General Meeting decided to re-elect Deloitte AB, as auditor. Remuneration to the auditors shall be paid according to approved invoice.
- The Annual General Meeting adopted the Nomination Committee’s proposal for Instructions for the Nomination Committee.
- The proposed guidelines for compensation and other employment terms for senior management were adopted.
This is information that Bactiguard Holding AB (publ) is required to publish in compliance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 19 May 2016, at 16.45.
For further information, please contact:
Ulrika Berglund, Head of External Affairs, Cell & Text: +46 708 800 407
Bactiguard is a Swedish medtech company with a global presence, offering a solution that prevents healthcare associated infections caused by medical devices. By preventing infections, we contribute to a reduced use of antibiotics and the spread of multi-resistant bacteria, which is a growing problem worldwide. We save lives, increase patient safety and significantly reduce the cost for the healthcare and society. Our technology is well-proven, safe and tissue friendly and consist of a thin layer of noble metals that prevents bacterial growth. The coating can be applied on almost all medical devices. Bactiguard-coated urinary catheters are market leading in the US and Japan and the company has also its own product portfolio consisting of Foley catheters, central venous catheters and endotracheal tubes. Bactiguard is a growth company, focused on markets in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America. The company has about 60 employees worldwide, mainly at the headquarters in Stockholm and the production facility in Malaysia and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Read more about Bactiguard at www.bactiguard.com