Bactiguard Holding AB’s (publ) Annual General Meeting
At Bactiguard Holding AB’s (publ) Annual General Meeting on May 21, the following resolutions were made:
- The Annual General Meeting adopted the income statement and balance sheet for 2014.
- It was decided that no dividend for the financial year 2014 will be paid and that the company's loss (for the year) will be carried forward.
- The Board of Directors and CEOs were discharged from liability for the financial year 2014.
- The Annual General Meeting decided that an annual remuneration of SEK 150 000 will be paid to each of the regular board members and an amount of SEK 300 000 be paid to the chairman of the Board. Furthermore it was decided that no remuneration will be paid for work on committees of the Board. Provided that it is cost-neutral for the company, remuneration may be invoiced through a wholly-owned company of a director.
- The Board members Christian Kinch (chairman) and Mia Arnhult were re-elected and Stanley Brodén and Peter Hentschel were elected as new Board members. Christian Kinch was re-elected as the chairman of the Board.
- The Annual General Meeting decided to re-elect Deloitte AB, as auditor. Remuneration to the auditors shall be paid according to approved invoice.
- The Annual General Meeting resolved to amend the articles of association, making it possible to hold shareholder meetings, in addition to in Stockholm where the Board has its registered seat – in Huddinge or Botkyrka, in the vicinity of Bactiguard’s new headquarters.
- The Annual General Meeting adopted the Nomination Committee’s proposal for Instructions for the Nomination Committee.
- The proposed guidelines for compensation and other employment terms for senior management were adopted.
This is information that Bactiguard Holding AB (publ) is required to publish in compliance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 21 May 2015, at 16.30.
For further information, please contact:
Cecilia Edström, Acting Director of Sales, Marketing & Communications, mobile: +46 722 262 328
Bactiguard is a Swedish medtech company with a mission of preventing healthcare associated infections, reducing the use of antibiotics and saving lives by developing and supplying infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. The company’s patented coating prevents healthcare associated infections by reducing bacterial adhesion and growth on medical devices. Bactiguard®-coated urinary catheters are market leading in the US and Japan, and in recent years the company has developed its own product portfolio of catheters for the urinary and respiratory tract and the blood stream. Bactiguard is currently in a strong expansion phase, focused on new markets in the Europe, Middle East, Asia, Latin America and Southern Africa. The company has market presence in some 50 countries and has about 60 employees. Its headquarters is located in Stockholm and production facilities in Sweden and Malaysia. Bactiguard is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Read more about Bactiguard at www.bactiguard.com