BE Group – notice of Annual General Meeting
The shareholders in BE Group AB (publ) are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting to be held on Friday 26 April 2013, at 3.00 p.m., in the premises of Restaurang Hipp, Kalendegatan 12 in Malmö.
Notice of attendance must be made no later than Monday 22 April 2013, preferably before 12.00 am.
As evident from the convening notice, the agenda of the Meeting include the following proposals:
- New election of Jörgen Zahlin and re-election of Board members Anders Ullberg, who is also proposed to be re-elected as Chairman, Roger Bergqvist, Marita Jaatinen, Lars Olof Nilsson and Petter Stillström. Cecilia Edström has declined re-election.
Jörgen Zahlin was born in 1964. He has been employed within the technology trading group OEM International since 1985 and has been its President and CEO since 2002.
- Re-election of the registered accounting company KPMG AB for a mandate period of one year.
- Determination of guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
- Resolutions on authorizations of the Board of Directors to decide on transfer of the company’s own shares.
- That no dividend will be paid for the financial year 2012.
As regards other proposals, as well as further details regarding the proposals stated above, please be referred to the appended notice.
Additional information about BE Group can be found on the company website www.begroup.com.
For further information, please contact:
Kimmo Väkiparta, President and CEO
tel.: +46 (0)705 972 342 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Torbjörn Clementz, CFO and Executive Vice President
tel.: +46 (0)708 690 788 e-mail: email@example.com
BE Group, listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm exchange, is a trading and service company in steel and other metals. BE Group provides various forms of service for steel, stainless steel and aluminium applications to customers primarily in the construction and engineering sectors. In 2012, the Group reported sales of SEK 4.6 Bn. BE Group has approximately 900 employees in nine countries, with Sweden and Finland as its largest markets. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. Read more about BE Group at www.begroup.com