Notice Convening the AGM of Beijer Electronics (publ)
The shareholders of Beijer Electronics AB (publ) are hereby convened to the Annual General Meeting (AGM), which will be held at 4 p.m. on Thursday, April 27, 2017 at Malmö Börshus, Skeppsbron 2, in Malmö, Sweden.
Notice will be done through advertisement in The Official Swedish Gazette (Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) and by making the notice available on the company website www.beijerelectronics.com/ir. The notice is sent to shareholders who so request and state their address. Such request may be made in the same way as the notification shall be made according to below.
Entitlement to participate at the Meeting
Shareholders entitled to participate at the Meeting shall
- Firstly , be included in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (the Swedish Central Securities Depository & Clearing Organization) on Friday, April 21, 2017;
, have notified the company of their intention to participate by no later than Friday April 21, 2017.
Notifications can be made via the company’s website, www.beijerelectronics.com/ir, by telephone on +46 (0)40 35 86 44, by e-mail email@example.com or by mail to Annika Johnsson, Beijer Electronics AB (publ), Box 426, 201 24 Malmö, Sweden (please mark the envelope ‘AGM’).
Notifications shall state the shareholders’ name, personal or corporate identity number, address, telephone number, shareholding and potential proxies/assistants. If participation is by power of attorney, a dated original shall be sent to the company. Power of attorney forms are available on the company’s website.
- Electing a Chairman of the Meeting
- Preparing and approving the voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Appointment of two people to verify the minutes
- Consideration of whether the Meeting has been duly convened
- Review of Board of Directors’ activities
- Statement by the Chief Executive Officer
- Submission of the annual accounts and audit report and the consolidated accounts and consolidated audit report
- Resolutions in the matters of:
a) Adopting the Income Statement and Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet
b) Appropriation of the company’s profits pursuant to the adopted Balance Sheet
c) Discharging the Board members and Chief Executive Officer from liability
- Determining the number of Board members
- Determining fees to the Board of Directors and Auditors
- Electing the Board of Directors
- Electing the Auditors
- Resolution regarding remuneration guidelines for senior managers
- Resolution on authorization for the Board of Directors to reach decisions on new share issues
- Resolution on (A) implementation of a long-term share based incentive program for 2017 (LTI 2017/2020) and (B) hedging including resolution on (1) amendment of the articles of association, (2) authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve decisions on a directed issue of series C shares, (3) authorization for the Board of Directors to repurchase all issued series C shares and (4) transfer of own ordinary shares to participants in LTI 2017/2020
- Resolution on amendment of the Articles of Association
- Closing the Meeting
In order to participate at the meeting, shareholders’ with nominee-registered holdings must temporarily register their shares in their own name. This re-registration must be complete by April 21, 2017, and shareholders should notify their nominees in good time before this date.
Welcome to the Meeting!
The Board of Directors
Beijer Electronics AB (publ)
Registraton No. 556025-1851
Malmö, Sweden, March 2017
Beijer Electronics Group is a fast growing technology company with extensive experience of industrial automation and data communication. The company develops and markets competitive products and solutions that focus on the user. Since its start-up in 1981, Beijer Electronics has evolved into a multinational group with sales over 1.1 billion SEK 2016. The company is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stockholm Small Cap list under the ticker BELE. www.beijerelectronics.com