YEAR-END REPORT JANUARY – DECEMBER 2017
OCTOBER – DECEMBER 2017 (PROFORMA)
- Sales growth due to solid performance by MST. Net sales increased 19.4% to MSEK 228.0 (191.0).
- EBITDA before items affecting comparability (I.A.C) totalled MSEK 10.1 (15.9), reflecting additional costs in 2017 for the new Group structure including Group management (Group CEO and CFO) and implementation of a more conservative bad debt policy. Adjusted for these items EBITDA before I.A.C amounted to MSEK 17.1, an increase of 7.5% compared to same period prior year.
- Operating profit totalled MSEK 1.6, with a margin of 0.7%, including amortization of intangable assets.
JANUARY – DECEMBER 2017 (PROFORMA)
- Sales growth due to solid performance by MST. Net sales increased 16.9% to MSEK 827.9 (708.4).
- EBITDA before I.A.C improved by 18.6% to MSEK 62.4 (52.6), corresponding to a margin of 7.5%.
- EBITDA after I.A.C totalled MSEK 55.1 corresponding to a margin of 6.7%.
- Operating profit totalled MSEK 32.5, with a margin of 3.9%, including amortization of intangable assets.
- Order intake for MST was MSEK 121.1 (MSEK 142.1).
Press here to access the full report.
BMST Group Key performance indicators
Stockholm 23 February 2018
BMST Intressenter AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
CEO and Member of the Board
Tel: +46 (0) 70 669 80 28
Cell: +46 (0) 8 770 88 01
This information is information that BMST Intressenter AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set above, at 13.00 CET on 23 February 2018.
The BMST Group is comprised of Bellmans Åkeri & Entreprenad AB and Grundab Entreprenad i Stockholm AB (Bellmans), who are haulage contractors, as well as of Modern Sprängteknik i Norden AB with the subsidiaries Uppländska Bergkrossnings AB, Uppländska Bergborrnings AB and Sprängarbeten i Trönödal AB (MST), who undertake blasting operations. BMST Intressenter AB, the Parent Company, was registered in April 2017. The principal shareholder of BMST Intressenter AB is Verdane Capital.