Interim report January - March 2011
First quarter 2011
- Group net sales amounted to 107.2 MSEK (99.9). At comparable exchange rates sales increased by 16 percent.
- The operating result amounted to 2.6 MSEK (4.6).
- The result after tax amounted to 1.5 MSEK (3.2).
- Earnings per share amounted to 0.02 SEK (0.04).
- The cash flow from operating activities amounted to 46.9 MSEK (24.7).
- Net cash at March 31, 2011 amounted to 207.1 MSEK, compared to 172.7 MSEK at December 31, 2010.
For further information, please contact:
Torben Jörgensen , President and CEO, phone: +46 707 49 05 84
Mats-Olof Wallin, CFO, phone: +46 705 93 52 73
This information is of the kind that Biotage AB (publ) is required to make public according to the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication at 14.00 on April 27, 2011.
Biotage offers solutions, knowledge and experience in the areas of analytical chemistry and medicinal chemistry. The customers include the world’s largest pharmaceutical and biotech companies, and leading academic institutes. The company is headquartered in Uppsala and has offices in the US, UK and Japan. Biotage has 272 employees and had sales of 428.9 MSEK in 2010. Biotage is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stockholm stock exchange. Website: www.biotage.com