BJÖRN BORG AB INTERIM REPORT JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2017
JULY 1 - SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
- The Group’s net sales increased by 14.3 percent to SEK 205.7 million (180.0). Currency effects on sales were marginal in the quarter.
- The gross profit margin was 56.3 percent (50.4).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 32.0 million (28.6).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 24.6 million (24.7).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.98 (0.95).
JANUARY 1 - SEPTEMBER 30, 2017
- The Group’s net sales increased by 14.3 percent to SEK 526.2 million (460.2). Excluding currency effects sales increased by 13.3 percent.
- The gross profit margin was 52.6 percent (51.1).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 38.5 million (42.8).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 26.3 million (29.0).
- Earnings per share before and after dilution amounted to SEK 1.04 (1.14).
QUOTE FROM THE CEO
“During a two-week period in August we created the highest measured PR value generated to date by a single campaign. The Signature tennis collection and fashion show received a lot of attention, including in Vogue magazine. After the campaign, the singer Lady Gaga did a yoga session wearing our Clara High Waist Tights and Björn Borg Solid Triangle Bra, which she immortalized in an Instagram post to her 26 million followers,” commented CEO Henrik Bunge.
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Bunge, CEO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
Daniel Grohman, CFO, telephone +46 8 506 33 700
This information is information that Björn Borg AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on November 16, 2017 at 7:30 am (CET).