Q1 2015 Interim Report
- Revenues totalled SEK 10,407 million (8,550)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 1,205 million (265)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 1,102 million (385)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 19 million (-432)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 3.27 (SEK 0.56)
Improved prices and terms affected by strong USD
- The effect of a stronger USD and improved smelting terms outweighed the impact of lower metal prices.
- Several minor disruptions to Smelters’ processes resulted in lower feed compared to preceding quarter’s very strong production.
- Increased mined production and improved recovery levels at Garpenberg.
- Production levels fell at Aitik due to winter conditions and maintenance work.
- Appeal regarding diesel tax at Aitik was rejected. Boliden continues to pursue appeals.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Tuesday, 5 May at 09:00 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
Contact persons for information:
|Lennart Evrell, President & CEO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Mikael Staffas, CFO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Sophie Arnius, Director Investor Relations||Tel: +46 8 610 15 23|
|+46 70 590 8072|
The information provided comprises information that Boliden is obliged to present, pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 5 May 2015 at 07:45 (CET).