Q3 Interim Report for 2016
- Revenues totalled SEK 9,733 m (9,764)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 1,529 m (880)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 1,318 m (1,055)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 91 m (953)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 4.15 (2.36)
Strong quarter for Mines
- Improved metal prices had a positive effect on the profit.
- High production by Mines.
- The zinc smelters were affected by disruptions to production and processes.
- The free cash flow was negatively affected by high stock levels, and totalled SEK 91 m (953).
- The net debt/equity ratio fell during the quarter from 43% to 40%.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Thursday, 20 October at 09:30 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com .
|Contact persons for information:|
|Lennart Evrell, President & CEO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Sophie Arnius, Director Investor Relations||Tel: +46 8 610 15 23|
|+46 70 590 8072|
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the Director Investor Relations, at 07.45 CET on 20 October 2016.