Q4 Interim Report and Year-end report for 2017
- Revenues totalled SEK 13,619 m (12,137)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 3,091 m (2,353)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 2,912 m (2,106)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 2,382 m (1,692)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 8.22 (6.68)
High production, good prices
- Mines: high milled volumes and high grades.
- Smelters: stable production.
- The net debt/equity ratio decreased during the quarter from 19% to 11%.
- Board decision in February 2018 on expansion investments in Kevitsa and Harjavalta.
- The Board of Directors proposes a payment of SEK 14.00 (5.25) per share.
- An ordinary dividend of SEK 8.25 (5.25) per share.
- An extra payment of SEK 5.75 per share by automatic share redemption.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Wednesday, 14 February at 09:30 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
Contact persons for information:
|Lennart Evrell, President & CEO
||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of Director Group Communication, at 07.45 CET on the 14th of February 2018.