Brighter interim information January - March 2017.
The full Interim information will be available in pdf on Brighter's website www.brighter.se within short. The Swedish version in pdf is attached to this press release.
January 1 – March 31, 2017.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 7,007 thousand (SEK 5,398 thousand).
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK -2,981 thousand (-2 948 thousand).
- Earnings per share before dilution SEK -0.57 (SEK -0.07).
- Earnings per share after dilution SEK -0.57 (SEK -0.07).
Significant events January to March 2017.
- 2017-03-28 – The Swedish tax authority raises the valuation of Brighter’s shares in Camanio Care by 60%.
- 2017-03-17 – Camanio Care to be listed on AktieTorget.
- 2017-02-20 – Brighter signs agreement with Sonat for global logistics solution.
- 2017-01-05 – Record date for distribution of shares in Camanio Care to Brighters shareholders has been set.
Significant events after the period.
- 2017-05-16 – Brighter selects AIS & Ericsson to launch the diabetes solution Actiste in Thailand.
- 2017-05-15 – Brighter subscribes in whole to Camanio Care's rights issue for China expansion.
- 2017-05-08 – New record date for the distribution of free warrants.
- 2017-05-05 – Change in number of shares in Brighter AB.
- 2017-04-26 – Brighter secures external financing of up to SEK 100 million to support the launch of Actiste® and issues free warrants to its shareholders.
- 2017-04-25 – Brighter launches actiste.com and demonstrates its unique diabetes service Actiste for the first time at Demo@Vitalis.
- 2017-04-04 – Brighter partners with Indonesia Mampu to fight diabetes in Indonesia.
For more information, please contact:
Truls Sjöstedt, CEO
Tel: +46 709 73 46 00
Henrik Norström, COO
Tel: +46 733 40 30 45
About Brighter AB (publ)
Brighter develops healthtech solutions with its data-driven mobile health services. Through its intellectual property and its first launch Actiste®, the company creates a more efficient care chain with focus on the individual. The goal is to simplify, streamline and enhance the information flow of relevant and reliable data between the patient and health care professionals. Brighter is initially focused on diabetes care, but there are opportunities in the future to operate on a broader level, spanning more diseases and treatment approaches. This is done through The Benefit Loop®, Brighter’s cloud-based service that continuously collects, analyzes and shares data on the user's terms.
The Company's shares are listed on NASDAQOMX First North/BRIG . Brighter’s Certified Adviser on Nasdaq OMX First North is Remium Nordic AB +46 (0)8 – 454 32 50, CorporateFinance@remium.com , www.remium.com .