Notice of the annual general meeting.
Brighter AB (publ) will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tuesday, 17 May 2016, at 10:00 am, at the offices of Brighter AB, Norgegatan 2 in Kista, Sweden. The meeting will take place in the auditorium at the ground floor of the same address.
Right to participate and registration
Those who wish to participate in the Meeting must:
- Be registered as a shareholder in the shareholder register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB by Wednesday, 11 May 2016, and
- Inform the company of their intent to participate in the Meeting by Thursday, 12 May 2016 at the latest.
Registration of participation must be made in writing to – preferably – email@example.com, or by mail to Brighter AB (publ), Norgegatan 2, SE-164 32, Kista, Sweden. When registering, please state your name, personal identity number/corporate registration number, address and phone number.
Shareholders who are unable to personally attend the Meeting may exercise their rights at the Meeting through representatives who possess a written, signed and dated power of attorney letter. A power-of-attorney form will be provided upon request and will be available on the company’s website, www.brighter.se, as of no later than three weeks prior to the Meeting, until the day before the Meeting. If the power of attorney was issued by a legal person, a copy of the proof of registration or equivalent form of authorisation for the legal person must be enclosed. To facilitate entry to the Meeting, power of attorney forms, proof of registration and other forms of authorisation should be submitted to the company at the aforementioned address by Wednesday 11 May, 2016 at the latest.
To be entitled to participate in the Meeting, shareholders whose shares are held by a trustee must, through their trustee, register the shares in their own name in the shareholder register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB by Wednesday,11 May 2016. This registration can be temporary.
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Election of the Chairman of the Meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the list of shareholders entitled to vote at the Meeting.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of two officers to verify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
- Presentation of the annual report and the auditors’ report for 2015.
- Resolutions concerning:
a. the adoption of the income statement and balance sheet for 2015.
b. dispositions concerning the company’s profit or loss as shown in the balance sheet adopted by the Meeting.
c. discharge of the Board members and the CEO from personal liability for their administration during 2015.
- Resolution concerning the number of Board members and deputy Board members.
- Determination of the fees to be paid to Board members.
- Election of the Chairman of the Board, deputy Chairman and other members of the Board, and any deputy members.
- Resolution concerning the number of auditors and deputy auditors.
- Determination of the fees to be paid to the auditor.
- Election of the auditor and any deputy auditors.
- Resolution concerning the issuance of warrants, as well as the approval of the transfer of warrants to the company’s Board members.
- Resolution concerning the issuance of warrants, as well as the approval of the transfer of warrants to employees and key members of the company.
- Resolution concerning the authorisation of an issuance.
- Conclusion of the Meeting.
For the full notification, visit http://brighter.se/en/investors/documents/ and download it in pdf.
Questions? Please contact:
Henrik Norström, COO
Phone: +46 733 40 30 45
Truls Sjöstedt, CEO
Phone: +46 709 73 46 00
About Brighter AB (publ)
Brighter develops solutions for data-driven and mobile health services. Through its intellectual property and innovative tools, jDome® and Actiste®, the company creates a more efficient care chain with focus on the individual. The goal is to simplify, streamline and enhance the information flow of relevant and reliable data between the patient and health care professionals. Brighter is initially focused on diabetes care and care for the elderly, but there are opportunities in the future to operate on a broader level, spanning more diseases and treatment approaches. This is done through The Benefit Loop™, Brighter’s cloud-based service that continuously collects, analyzes and shares data on the user's terms.
The Company's shares are listed on NASDAQOMX First North/BRIG. Brighter’s Certified Adviser on Nasdaq OMX First North is Remium Corporate Finance +46 (0)8 – 454 32 76, CorporateFinance@remium.com, www.remium.com.