Trading in warrants series TO4 2017/2020 commences on October 13, 2017.
On Friday, October 13, 2017, Brighter AB's ("Brighter") warrants of series TO4 2017/2020, which was announced in conjunction with Brighter convertible notes series KV2 2017/2019 in September 2017, will be listed for trading.
Terms of the warrants in brief:
- Series TO4 warrants will be listed for trading on NASDAQOMX First North as of October 13, 2017.
- Holding of one (1) warrants of series TO4 entitle the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share at a price of 6.01 SEK.
- Subscription of shares on the basis of the warrants may take place during the following periods:
- 22 February 2018 up until 8 March 2018;
- 25 August 2018 up until 8 September 2018;
- 22 February 2019 up until 8 March 2019;
- 25 August 2019 up until 8 September 2019;
- 22 February 2020 up until 8 March 2020;
- 25 August 2020 up until 8 September 2020.
- Holders of warrants series TO4 2017/2020 for a total value of SEK 500,000 or more may always exercise the warrants for subscription of shares, i.e. from the date of listing to and including September 8, 2020.
- Warrants of series TO4 have ISIN code SE0010442004.
For terms and conditions of the Warrants, please visit:
For more information, please contact:
Truls Sjöstedt, CEO
Tel: +46 709 73 46 00
Henrik Norström, COO
Tel: +46 733 40 30 45
About Brighter AB (publ)
Brighter develops solutions for data-driven and mobile health services. Through its intellectual property and its first launch Actiste®, the company creates a more efficient care chain with focus on the individual. The goal is to simplify, streamline and enhance the information flow of relevant and reliable data between the patient and health care professionals. Brighter is initially focused on diabetes care, but there are opportunities in the future to operate on a broader level, spanning more diseases and treatment approaches. This is done through The Benefit Loop®, Brighter’s cloud-based service that continuously collects, analyzes and shares data on the user's terms.
The Company's shares are listed on NASDAQOMX First North/BRIG. Brighter’s Certified Adviser on Nasdaq OMX First North is Remium Nordic AB +46 (0)8 – 454 32 50, CorporateFinance@remium.com, www.remium.com.
This information is information that Brighter AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 11:45 CET on October 6, 2017.