Brownies Marine Group, Inc. Enters Booming Recreation Retail Sector with Grand Opening of Brownies Dive & Paddle Adventure Center!
Please join us for the Grand Opening Celebration on May 30, 2012.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 25, 2012 - Brownie's Marine Group, Inc. (OTCBB:BWMG.OB - News), a leading developer, manufacturer and distributor of highly specialized dive and safety products, today announced the grand opening of its Marine Adventure Center, Brownie’s Dive & Paddle in Boca Raton, FL. (176-B Glades Road in Boca Raton)
The grand opening will take place on May 30th and will feature an abundance of grand opening specials, prizes and brand new, never before seen diving-related amazements!
Brownie’s, which was founded in 1969 has evolved into a vertically integrated designer, manufacturer and retailer of numerous innovative and proprietary products including:
- Brownie’s Third Lung ™
- SCUBA™ tank fill and NITROX MAKER systems for yachts
- World-class hookah diving systems for boats and kayaks, and
- Stand-Up Paddle Boards for outdoor enthusiast of all types
Brownie’s has selected Boca Raton as a key location to introduce this one-of-a-kind concept store. Florida is the epicenter of the adventure-dive universe and industry pioneer, Robert Carmichael, founder and CEO of Brownie’s has now taken this concept from vision to execution. Mr. Carmichael will be on-site, overseeing operations during the initial launch phase of the store.
Brownie’s Dive and Paddle STORE features:
- “Tank-Valet” where Brownie staff greets customers curbside with a portable Nitrox and Air fill manifold powered by a patented computer controlled and automated 4-bank cascade and twin compressor system.
- Nitrox, the preferred breathing gas for sport diving is produced onsite by Brownie’s State of the Art and Patented “NitroxMaker™” eliminating the need to purchase, or manage pure oxygen; a distinct operational and consumer advantage.
- The finest brands in SUP (stand-up paddle boards): Suplove, Hovie, Riviera, Kings, Boga, Bote, Fanatic, ULI inflatables, and MHL-Precision Paddleboards are showcased on a space saving overhead swivel-rack that was also designed and fabricated by Brownie’s.
- Halcyon Diving System’s, the consensus leader in perfect balanced and streamlined “Made in the USA” SCUBA buoyancy compensators, dive vehicles, lighting systems, and extreme exploration essentials are showcased alongside a complete selection of SCUBAPRO, UWATEC, and SUB GEAR, traditional scuba products.
- Spearfishing Specialties, which Brownie’s has partnered with, to bring in a complete selection of the “RHINO” brand products, also made in the USA. Go-Pro, Contour and Sony Camera systems and underwater lights and housings are not only offered for sale, but include full dry and wet instruction by our in-house professional staff.
Mr Carmichael enthused, “ To see the final product of Brownie's Dive and Paddle super store concept is just amazing for me and for the dive community as a whole. I don’t believe anything like this exists and I know Brownie’s will become THE destination location for dive enthusiasts near and far.” He continued, “The unique concept combined with quality training, demonstrations, as well as dive boat training operations are expected to be the foundation to building a sustainable customer base around this store model.”
Please visit http://www.divesup.com for more information.
About Brownie's Marine Group, Inc.
Brownie's Marine Group, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiary, Trebor Industries, Inc., d/b/a Brownie's Third Lung, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida designs, tests, manufactures and distributes recreational hookah diving, yacht based scuba air compressor and Nitrox Generation Systems, and scuba and water safety products. The Company sells its products both on a wholesale and retail basis and is comprised of three highly specialized dive product groups. The Company is an industry leading manufacturing and distribution company that serves middle income boat owners, higher income yacht owners, recreational divers, military operators and public safety personnel. The Company holds more than ten patents and enjoys a robust product development and intellectual property program that has yielded several proprietary products. Many of these products and innovations have become the "standard" for the marine industry. The Company is known for its meticulous devotion to detail, high quality production and design ingenuity. In the boating and diving community, Brownie's is known as the market leader when it comes to surface supplied "Third Lung" dive systems and Scuba Tankfill Systems for yacht-based diving. Brownie's products and support service divers at all levels of the underwater world, from shallow-water dive systems to deep-water mixed gas support systems for exploration divers and submariners.
In 2011, Brownie's introduced the first in a series of patent-pending Variable Speed Battery Powered Third Lung (hookah diving) devices engineered to conserve energy while delivering performance to the diver.
Except for statements of historical fact, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking and made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. "Forward-looking statements" describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as "future," "plan" or "planned," "expects," or "projected." These forward-looking statements reflect numerous assumptions and involve a variety of risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the company's control that may cause actual results to differ materially from stated expectations. These risk factors include, among others, limited operating history, difficulty in identifying and marketing products, intense competition and additional risks factors as discussed in reports filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Robert Manuel Carmichael
Brownie's Marine Group
954-462-5570 x 202