First quarter 2011
- Consolidated net sales of SEK 202M (209).
- Consolidated profit after tax including discontinued operations
of SEK 11M (266). The figures for the comparison year were positively affected by the reversal of SEK 264M in negative goodwill.
- Diluted earnings per share of SEK 0.12 (2.96).
- Parent Company profit after tax of SEK 14M (-13).
- Total return on the Bure share was 5.5 per cent
- Bure’s net asset value at 31 March 2011 was SEK 2,445M (2,374)
- Bure’s holding in Celemi was sold to the subsidiary Mercuri.
The transaction was financed by Bure in a total amount of SEK 37M.
- Bure’s holding in Aptilo Networks was sold to Norvestor V L.P.
for a total of SEK 9.2M.
- Bure’s Board of Directors has decided to sell all of the shares • in the subsidiary Scandinavian Retail Center. The sale is conditional on the approval of the Annual General Meeting.
- Instead of a dividend, the Board intends to propose to the
Annual General Meeting a voluntary redemption procedure for a total of approximately SEK 175M.