BCSG Learning Solutions & partners launch new training workshop ‘ThriveOnline’, empowering businesses to market online
BCSG Learning Solutions is proud to team up with Barclays Business, Google, Bing, Facebook®, Experian and Scoot to introduce the innovative online marketing workshop, specifically for Barclays Business customers.
ThriveOnline is a one-day, face-to-face interactive workshop designed to help Barclays Business customers establish their online presence and attract new customers, therefore growing their business. It will be delivered by CIPD qualified trainers in eleven training centers across the UK from March 2012.
The workshop will give attendees practical experience in:
- Search engine marketing – how to get websites found through Google and Bing
- Social media – how to promote via Facebook® and other social media platforms
- Direct mail – how to target marketing to specific customer groups using Experian
- Online directories – how to locate and contact local customers using Scoot Directory Network
ThriveOnline is available for just £50 + VAT per attendee, per workshop, and every attendee will receive nearly £400 in vouchers from our partners to help get their online marketing strategies off the ground.
ThriveOnline is the latest addition to a series of courses that BCSG Learning Solutions delivers to help small businesses grow and succeed. To find out more, please visit www.thrive-online.com
- ENDS -
For further information please contact:
About BCSG Learning Solutions:
BCSG Learning Solutions is the training division of Business Centric Services Group (BCSG), offering bespoke training, coaching and consulting across corporate and SME environments. For more information please visit www.bcsg.com
* Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.