Business Disability Forum welcomes Equal Approach to their Partner Group
London, UK – Equal Approach have become the latest organisation to join Business Disability Forum’s (BDF) Partner Group and demonstrate their commitment to becoming disability-smart.
Equal Approach is a leading inclusive recruiter and diversity consultancy that has helped may organisations to increase their profitability, gain competitive advantage and embrace the value of diversity.
BDF’s Partners are at the cutting edge of thought leadership, research and development, and demonstrate how employers and service providers can work more effectively with all disabled and non-disabled employees and customers. The Partner Group supports BDF’s world-leading work with the Technology Taskforce, global Accessible Technology Charter and Disability Standard.
Equal Approach joins 47 Partner organisations from the private and public sectors that represent a variety of industries; from investment banks to insurance companies to broadcasters, and government departments to supermarkets.
David Goodchild, Director of Membership and Business Development at Business Disability Forum said:
“We are pleased to welcome Equal Approach as Partners of Business Disability Forum. Our Partners are among the country’s most committed in improving their competence in all interactions with disabled employees, candidates and customers. Equal Approach is already a significant player in supporting the skills and confidence of employers to embed more inclusive workforce planning approaches. We are looking forward to having a sustained and productive relationship with Equal Approach and supporting their development as a disability-smart organisation.”
Dawn Milman-Hurst, Chief Executive of Equal Approach said:
“For 10 years Equal Approach has been championing disabled executives into employment and removing the barriers that they face in the workplace. Our partnership of Business Disability Forum is a reflection of that, but also a sign of our commitment to development, in order to ensure that we continue to uphold the highest standards of accessible and inclusive recruitment. We look forward to working closely with Business Disability Forum in the future.”
Notes to editors
- Business Disability Forum (BDF) is a not-for-profit business membership organisation that represents some 400 organisations that employ 20% of the UK workforce. Formerly called the Employers’ Forum on Disability, the company has more than twenty years experience of working with public and private sector employers and service providers. For more information about BDF, please visit: http://businessdisabilityforum.org.uk/about-us
- View the full list of Business Disability Forum Partner Group members here: http://businessdisabilityforum.org.uk/about-us/meet-our-partners
- For further information on Equal Approach please visit: http://www.equalapproach.com
- For more information on joining Business Disability Forum’s membership, please contact David Goodchild, Director of Membership & Business Development, on 020 7089 241.
- For all media enquiries please contact Ashley Teaupa, Interim Communications, Marketing & Events Manager on 020 7089 2463.
Ashley Teaupa - Interim Communications and Marketing Manager
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 020 7089 2463