Finland pavilion at Hannover Messe 2018 highlights latest solutions for Industrial Internet
Let Finland take you beyond the traditional meaning of Industrial Internet
Finland has more to offer than just Industrie 4.0. For the Finnish companies at Hannover Messe 2018, that is only the starting point. Their solutions not only provide efficiency but also deliver value creation and bring about new services and business models.
“Our companies’ solutions go beyond the traditional meaning of Industrial Internet,” says Reijo Smolander, Program Director at Business Finland. “They can even turn traditional manufacturers into service providers by combining wireless connectivity, data acquisition and analytics with the likes of interactive visualization technologies and latest applications.”
The Finland pavilion (6 H16) with its innovative solutions and demo sessions will once again be a window to the future of Industrial Internet at Hannover Messe 2018, April 23–27, 2018. The pavilion brings together 11 Finnish tech SMEs with solutions that go beyond Industrie 4.0.
Demos at the Finland pavilion
During Hannover Messe, the Finland pavilion will be a focal point of various demos and latest digital solutions.
One of the Finnish companies, ColloidTek, will arrange demo sessions at the Finland pavilion throughout the event from Monday to Friday. The demo sessions will focus on their innovative Collo Online Liquids Analyzer, which proves that Industrial Internet can even be applied to sensing process liquids.
Their solution enables real-time analytics of various liquids across industrial processes, including demanding and thick liquids. As liquids are often key components in manufacturing processes, ColloidTek’s solution creates an opportunity to bring analytics to processes where they have not been possible before.
Meanwhile, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland will showcase various demos, ranging from secure authentication with the help of wearables and VR/AR based authentication to wireless indoor positioning and sensor platforms, which are thin, light and stretchable. Moreover, VTT will present 5G for manufacturing and industrial automation as well as its unique 5G Test Network.
The Finnish Industrial Internet expertize will be showcased throughout the event at the Finland pavilion (6 H16), which is organized by Business Finland in cooperation with BusinessOulu and Business Tampere. Feel free to come over, meet up with the companies and see the full potential of Industrial Internet.
Finnish companies at Hannover Messe 2018
In addition to ColloidTek and VTT, there will be nine other companies displaying their innovative solutions and technologies at the Finland pavilion.
- Aavi Technologies focuses on designing and manufacturing high quality air purification devices and solutions. Within Industrial Emission Control, their primary focus areas are coal fired power plants as well as cement and steel industries.
- Avarea’s core competencies are in advanced analytics, data visualization and exploitation of big data.
- CS Control Software’s business is built around helping companies and cities with optimized solutions for industrial automation, applications and smart city projects.
- Delfoi’s Industry 4.0 solutions allow companies to plan, execute and manage their manufacturing and delivery processes.
- Industrial Internet technology provider Distence’s technology enables value adding services and products, designs new business models and prevents unscheduled shutdowns.
- Haltian is a Finnish design, engineering and manufacturing management company that co-creates challenging new wireless and IoT products to customers around the world.
- Planray specializes in industrial trace heating systems that include sensors, controllers, control panels and monitoring software.
- PrintoCent boosts the industrialization and commercialization of Printed Intelligence, providing a world-class design, development and manufacturing environment for Printed Intelligence.
- Process Genius provides 3D enhanced digital tools for operational environments, combining relevant data from several source systems to a single user interface.
For more information about the companies and detailed program, visit our event website: http://techhubfinland.fi/hm18finland/#
Reijo Smolander, Program Director, Business Finland, +358 40 552 9681, email@example.com
Tiina Nurmi, Program Manager, Business Finland, +358 50 557 7868 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Finland is the Finnish innovation funding, trade, investment, and travel promotion organization, headquartered in Helsinki. Business Finland is fully owned by the Finnish Government employing some 600 experts in 40 offices globally and in 20 regional offices around Finland. Business Finland is part of the Team Finland network. www.businessfinland.com