CHR Bygga Bostäder Holding AB (publ) Interim Report January-March 2018
1st QUARTER 2018
Numbers compared to January-March 2017
- Net sales declined to MSEK 96 (168)
- Operating profit amounted to MSEK 1 (21)
- Profit after tax amounted to MSEK -4 (-9)
- Equity amounted to MSEK 182 (153)
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period were MSEK 38 (10)
- Number of units started in production 0 (119)
- Number of units in production 309 (346)
- Number of completed units 48 (7)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS JANUARY-MARCH 2018
- Town house developments consisting of 48 new homes in Örebro and Östersund were completed.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE REPORT PERIOD
- No significant events
This information is information provided by CHR Bygga Bostäder Holding AB (publ) under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the contact person below for publication on March 31 2018 Kl 08:00.
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Åkerman, CEO
+46 76 196 55 02
Johanna Clason, CFO
+46 70 667 78 40
Bygga Bostäder develops, sells and produces affordable housing of high quality in standardized town houses and apartment buildings. Bygga Bostäder has a unique position being a niche player in medium sized Swedish cities with strong growth and housing demand. Bygga Bostäder controls the entire development of projects from: planning of land, construction and to move in. This combined with standardized homes results in efficient processes and reduced construction risk.