Notice to extraordinary general meeting
Shareholders of Caperio Holding AB (publ), 556680-2673 (the "Company"), are hereby invited to attend the extraordinary general meeting at 14.00 CET on 3 August 2017 at the offices of Advokatfirman Vinge, Smålandsgatan 20, Stockholm, Sweden.
A shareholder who wish to attend the meeting must
- be listed in the shareholders' register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on 28 July 2017, and
- notify the Company of its intention to attend the meeting no later than on 28 July 2017. Notification shall be made in writing to Caperio Holding AB, P.O. Box 111 05, SE-161 11 Bromma, Sweden, or by e-mail: email@example.com.
Shareholders shall in their notice to attend state name, personal identification number or company registration number, address, telephone number and advisors, if applicable. Shareholders whose shares are registered in the names of nominees must temporarily re-register such shares in their own name in order to be entitled to attend the meeting. In order for such re-registration to be completed on 28 July 2017 the shareholder must inform their nominees well before that day. Shareholders attending by a proxy or a representative should send documents of authorisation to the mail address above well before the meeting. A template proxy form is available on the Company’s website www.caperio.se. Shareholders cannot vote or, in other way, attend the meeting by remote access.
- Opening of the meeting.
- Election of chairman of the meeting.
- Drawing up and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the meeting has been duly convened.
- Election of board members.
- Closing of the meeting.
Proposal regarding board members (item 7)
The following proposals have been submitted to the board by the Company's largest shareholder, Advania Holding AB, after Advania's public offer to the Company’s shareholders was completed on 31 May 2017.
It is proposed that Ola Maalsnes is elected as board member to substitute David Pohanka.
Shareholder's right to request information
The board and the CEO shall, if any shareholder so requests and the board considers that it can be done without material damage to the Company, provide information about circumstances that may affect the assessment of a matter on the agenda.
Number of shares and votes
At the day of this notice the total number of outstanding shares and votes in the Company amount to 4,808,639. The Company does not hold any own shares.
Bromma, July 2017
Caperio Holding AB (publ)
For more information:
Tomas Wanselius, CEO
Tel: 08-562 175 00