Allenex turn to positive operating result in first quarter
Allenex has today issued the Interim report January - March 2012
- Net sales for the quarter were SEK 30.0 million (20.5), an increase of 46 percent year on year. (Olerup GmbH was not a part of the group in the first quarter 2011.)
- Operating income (EBIT) for the quarter was SEK 3.0 million (-3.1).
- Operating margin for the quarter was 10 (-15) percent.
- Result after tax for the quarter was SEK -0.4 million (-246.2).
- Earnings per share for the quarter, basic and diluted, were SEK 0.00 (-3.96).
- Equity per share were SEK 1.85 (19.17).
- Equity/assets ratio was 59 (57) percent.
CEO Anders Karlsson’s comments on the first quarter 2012:
“Allenex posts a strong increase in sales and is now delivering its first quarter of profit. This is rewarding and is a result of growth, combined with streamlined costs and enhanced synergies in the new transplantation sector organization. The increase in sales is mainly thanks to an increase in our marketing and sales endeavors. We also see synergy effects from the new product line SBT Resolver from Conexio Genomics. Today, Allenex has an attractive product portfolio, offering customers high-quality solutions for pre-transplant diagnostics. Evaluations and collaborative projects related to our new products are ongoing at many of the leading transplantation centers in the U.S. and Europe.”
Link to download of financial report January-March 2012 in full, se below.
For additional information, please contact:
Anders Karlsson, CEO, tel: +46-70-91 800 10, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yvonne Axelsson, CFO, tel: +46-8-508 939 72 e-mail: email@example.com
Allenex AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act
and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on May 8, 2012, at 14.00 CET.
Allenex is a life science-company that develop, manufacture, market and sell products for safer transplants of organs and bone marrow on the global market. Allenex is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Small Cap (ticker: ALNX). 54 persons are employed in the Allenex group.