INTERIM REPORT JAN-MAR 2016
For the January-March period
- Net sales for the period totaled SEK 32.6 million (33.7).
- Operating profit (EBIT) for the period was SEK 1.7 million (5.8).
- Operating margin for the period was 5 percent (17).
- Earnings after tax for the period amounted to SEK 0.4 million (5.5).
- Earnings per share, basic and diluted for the period was SEK 0.00 (0.05).
Significant events in the first quarter and after the end of the reporting period
- On February 9, 2016, CareDx, Inc. announced revised terms of its offer to the shareholders of Allenex AB. The Board of Directors’ recommendation to the shareholders of Allenex to accept the offer remained unchanged.
- On April 8, 2016, CareDx, Inc. announced that the offer to the shareholders of Allenex AB had been accepted by shareholders representing a total of 118 207 862 shares, equivalent to around 98.3 percent of the number of outstanding shares, and that the offer is unconditional. CareDx intends to initiate compulsory acquisition of the remaining shares in the company and in conjunction with this will push for the share to be delisted from NASDAQ Stockholm.
President and CEO Anders Karlsson’s commentary on the first quarter 2016:
“We continue to see an increase in sales in the USA, which was up more than 10 percent in the first quarter compared to last year. It is gratifying that the investments in market development that we initiated two years ago continue to drive sales in the company’s single largest market. Although revenues and EBIT were down overall, it should be noted that the first quarter 2015 was unusually strong and that Easter this year was in the month of March. After the end of the reporting period, CareDx Inc. completed the acquisition of Allenex. The combined company will be able to offer a strong portfolio of diagnostic products benefitting transplantation both before and after the transplant.”
For more information please contact:
Anders Karlsson, CEO Allenex AB, and ph.: +4670-918 00 10, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Allenex AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and /or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on May 6, 2016, at 12.30 CET. Allenex is a life science-company that develops, manufacture, market and sell products for safer transplants of organs and bone marrow on the global market. Allenex is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Small Cap (ticker: ALNX). 57 persons are employed in the Allenex group.