Castellum’s Year-end Report 2014: 8% growth in income from property management and dividend
- Rental income for 2014 amounted to SEKm 3,318 (SEKm 3,249 corresponding period previous year).
- Income from property management amounted to SEKm 1,450 (1,346), equivalent to SEK 8.84 (8.21) per share, an increase with 8%.
- The changes in value on properties amounted to SEKm 344 (328) and on derivatives to SEKm -660 (429).
- Net income after tax for the year amounted to SEKm 1,211 (1,707), equivalent to SEK 7.38 (10.41) per share.
- The net investments amounted to SEKm -529 (1,081) of which SEKm 1,378 (1,583) were new constructions, extensions and reconstructions, SEKm 1,147 (185) acquisitions and SEKm 3,054 (687) sales.
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 4.60 (4.25) per share, corresponding to an increase of 8%.
Gross leasing (i.e. the annual value of total leasing) during the year was SEKm 304 (366), of which SEKm 55 (96) were leasing of new constructions, extensions and reconstructions. Notices of termination amounted to SEKm 246 (261), of which bankruptcies were SEKm 12 (23) and SEKm 36 (18) were notices of termination with more than 18 months remaining length of contract. Hence net leasing for the year was SEKm 58 (105) of which SEKm -17 (24) relates to the fourth quarter isolated.
“2014 became a year in which we not only increased growth by 8%, but also strengthened the company further – primarily through strategic repositioning of the portfolio” says CEO Henrik Saxborn in a statement. “I look forward to 2015 - a year with continued, if cautious, growth in Sweden. To achieve our growth objective in such an economy and against the background of Castellum’s strategic sales during last autumn, it is important that we continue the high activity, focus on efficient and sustainable management as well as on investments,” Saxborn adds.
Enclosure: Year-end Report 2014
Castellum AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
For further information, please contact
Henrik Saxborn, CEO, phone +46 31-60 74 50
Ulrika Danielsson, CFO, mobile +46 706-47 12 61
Castellum is one of the major listed real estate companies in Sweden. The fair value of the real estate portfolio amounts to approx. SEK 38 billion, and comprises premises for office, retail, warehouse and industrial purposes with a total lettable area of approx 3.3 million sq.m. The real estate portfolio is owned and managed by six wholly owned subsidiaries with strong local roots in five growth regions: Greater Gothenburg, the Öresund Region, Greater Stockholm, Mälardalen and Eastern Götaland.
Castellum is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm Large Cap.
Castellum AB (publ), Box 2269, SE-403 14 Göteborg | Org nr/Corp Id no SE 556075-5550 | Phone +46 31 60 74 00 Fax +46 31 13 17