Bulletin from annual general meeting of Catella AB (publ)
Today Catella AB (publ) held its annual general meeting at which the following resolutions were adopted:
- To adopt the income statement and balance sheet for the parent company and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet for 2014.
- Retained profits and net profit for the year shall be carried forward.
- To pay a dividend of SEK 0.20 (0) per share for the financial year 2014. The record date for the dividend is May 25, 2015. It is estimated that payment will be made through Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
- The number of board members shall be five (5) and no deputy board members are to be elected, and that one auditor is elected.
- Fees to board members remain unchanged on the previous year, totalling SEK 1,700,000, of which the chairman of the board shall receive SEK 500,000 and other board members SEK 300,000 each. The audit fee shall be payable in accordance with the approved invoice.
- Re-election of all existing board members, Johan Claesson, Johan Damne, Joachim Gahm, Anna Ramel and Jan Roxendal. Johan Claesson was elected chairman of the board.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers AB was re-elected as the company’s auditor for a new term from the end of the AGM 2015 to the end of the AGM 2016, with Patrik Adolfson as auditor-in-charge.
- To adopt the nomination committee’s proposals regarding principles for the nomination committee for the AGM 2016.
- To approve a resolution proposed by the board regarding guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
For more information, please contact:
CEO and President
+46 8 463 33 10
Ann Charlotte Svensson
Head of Communications
+46 8 463 32 55, +46 72 510 11 61
About Catella: Catella is a financial advisor and asset manager with specialist expertise within property, fixed income and equities. We have a leading position in the property sector and a strong local presence in Europe, with some 500 employees in 12 countries. Catella is listed on First North Premier at Nasdaq Stockholm. Read more at catella.se.