Bulletin from Catella AB (publ)’s 2012 annual general meeting
On Thursday, 24 May 2012, Catella AB (publ) held its annual general meeting at which the following resolutions were adopted:
- retained earnings and profits for the year be carried forward;
- directors’ fees be unchanged compared with the preceding year and total SEK 1,700,000, of which the chairman of the board shall receive SEK 500,000 and other directors shall each receive SEK 300,000. In addition, fees to the auditor shall be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- Johan Claesson, Jan Roxendal, Niklas Johansson and Björn Edgren were re-elected as directors and Stefan Carlsson was elected as a new director. Peter Gyllenhammar declined re-election. Johan Claesson was elected chairman of the board;
- to adopt the nomination committee’s proposals regarding principles for the nomination committee;
- to approve a resolution proposed by the board regarding guidelines for compensation to senior executives.
For more information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer, Catella
46 8 463 33 10
Communications Officer, Catella
46 8 463 33 34, 46 72 726 33 34
About Catella: Catella offers specialised financial services and products within selected market segments. Catella has 340 employees in 13 European countries within two operating segments; Corporate Finance and Asset Management. Catella is listed on Nasdaq OMX, First North Premier and the share is traded under the abbreviations CAT A and CAT B. Remium AB is Catella’s Certified Adviser, 46 8 454 32 00. Read more about Catella at www.catella.com.