Catella AB - Year-end report 2012
Fourth quarter 2012
- Net sales were SEK 281 M (365)
- Profit before tax was SEK 19 M (35)
- Profit after tax was SEK 14 M (65)
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.17 (0.79)
Full year 2012
- Net sales were SEK 971 M (1,045)
- Profit/loss before tax was SEK -4 M (-15)
- Profit before tax excluding items affecting comparability was SEK 30 M (-15).
Items affecting comparability of SEK -34 M (0) relate to the integration of Catella Bank
- Profit/loss after tax was SEK -13 M (21)
- Earnings per share were SEK -0.17 (0.25)
- Fourth quarter: net sales were SEK 146 M (219) and profit before tax was SEK 36 M (53)
- Full year 2012: net sales were SEK 412 M (488) and profit before tax was SEK 37 M (42)
- Lower income in property advisory services was partly offset by increased income in financial advisory services and the consumer goods sector
- Catella conducted a large number of big transactions in 2012 and is retaining its secure market position
- Fourth quarter: net sales were SEK 139 M (149) and profit/loss before tax was SEK -2 M (-10)
- Full year 2012: net sales were SEK 565 M (561) and profit before tax excluding items affecting comparability was SEK 20 M (-7)
- Increased net inflows to volumes under management in the fourth quarter and full year
- Extensive efforts on starting up Catella Bank
“Despite harsh market conditions in financial advisory services in Europe, we conducted a number of large property transactions in 2012 and are retaining our strong positioning. Volumes under management in Asset Management increased in 2012, simultaneous with us commencing extensive efforts to start up and integrate Catella Bank with our other Asset Management operations. Our goal for 2013 is to strengthen our presence on the major European markets in Corporate Finance, and to build a competitive offering in Asset Management,” commented Johan Ericsson, CEO and President of Catella.
The information in this Report is mandatory for Catella AB (publ) to publish in accordance with the Swedish Financial Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Markets Act. This information was submitted to the market for publication on 22 February 2013 at 7:00 a.m. (CET).
For more information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer, Catella
+46 8 463 33 10
Ann Charlotte Svensson
Head of Communications, Catella
+46 8 463 32 55
About Catella: Catella is an independent financial advisor and asset manager. We have a presence in 12 European countries and 430 employees. Catella has a strong offering in financial services through its business breadth, geographical coverage and leadership in the property sector. Catella is listed on Nasdaq OMX First North Premier, trading under the stock symbols CAT A and CAT B. The company’s certified advisor is Remium AB. Read more about Catella at www.catella.com.