Catena Media resolves upon a directed new issue of shares as payment for assets acquired in March 2018
The board of directors of Catena Media plc (“Catena Media” or the “Company”) has, under the authorization in the articles of association of the Company and in accordance with a press release on 28 March 2018, resolved upon a directed new issue of 63,904 shares at a subscription price of EUR 128.21 per share, as payment of part of the purchase price for acquired assets in BonusSeeker.com.
On 28 March 2018, the Company announced that it had acquired assets in BonusSeeker.com, and that USD 1.0 million of the purchase price could be paid in form of newly issued shares in Catena Media.
In light of the foregoing, the board of directors of the Company has, under the authorization in the articles of association of the Company, resolved upon a directed share issue of 63,904 shares to the seller of the assets.
The subscription price amounts to SEK 128.21 per share, corresponding to the volume-weighted average price for Catena Media’s share on Nasdaq Stockholm during a period of 30 trading days up to and including 27 March 2018. As previously announced, seventy-five (75%) of the shares will be subject to a lock-up period of 12 months as from the closing date of the transaction. The rest of the twenty-five (25%) of the shares will not be under any lock-up restrictions.
Through the share issue, the number of ordinary shares in Catena Media increases by 63,904 shares from 54,391,469 shares to 54,455,373 shares and the share capital increases by EUR 95,86 from EUR 81 587 to EUR 81 683.
For further information, please contact:
Henrik Persson Ekdahl, Acting CEO, Catena Media plc
Phone: +46 706 914343, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Åsa Hillsten, Head of IR & Communications, Catena Media plc
Phone: +46 700 818117, E-mail: email@example.com
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on April 17, 2018 at 21:30 CET.
About Catena Media
Catena Media plc is an online performance marketing company that has established a leading position through strong organic growth and acquisitions. The business was started in 2012 and the group has approximately 282 employees in the US, Australia, Japan, Serbia, UK, Sweden and Malta, where the Head Office is situated. In 2017, revenues reached approximately EUR 67,6 million. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap. Further information is available at www.catenamedia.com