CELLINK closes a directed share issue of SEK 30 million to Handelsbanken Fonder
The Board of Directors of CELLINK AB (publ) ("CELLINK" or "the Company") has, with the support of the authorization the board received at the Company's Annual General Meeting on September 29, 2016, resolved to issue a directed new issue to Handelsbanken Fonder for a total of 326,087 B shares.
- The subscription price amounts to SEK 92 per share
- CELLINK receives a total of 30 MSEK
- The reasons for the deviation from shareholders' preferential rights and the motivation for the targeted issue are to increase the base of long-term and committed shareholders to enable preparedness for a higher rate of investment and value-creating acquisitions
- The Board of Directors agree that the share issue will benefit the company and therefore its shareholders
- For existing shareholders, the issue results in a dilution effect of approximately 4.5 percent of the capital and approximately 3.1 percent of the votes in the Company
- Through the issue, the number of outstanding B shares increases from 6,865,676 to 7,191,773
- The company's total number of outstanding shares increases from 7,247,676 shares to a total of 7,566,763 shares, divided into 375,000 Series A shares and 7,191,763 Series B shares.
- The issue increases the share capital by SEK 32,608.7 from 724,067.6 to SEK 756,676.3, increasing the number of votes from 10,615,676 to 10,941,763 votes
For further information, please contact:
Erik Gatenholm, CEO Gusten Danielsson, CFO
Phone: +46 73 267 00 00 Phone: +46 70 991 86 04
CELLINK has created one of the world's first universal Bioinks, today used by many of the world's most well-reputed research institutions. A Bioink can be mixed with living cells to print functional human tissues and if future research is successful, eventually, complete human organs in so-called 3D-Bioprinters. CELLINK's universal Bioink shows excellent results and can be used in both CELLINK's proprietary 3D Bioprinters and in 3D Bioprinters developed by other operators. Mangold Fondkommission AB, tel: +46 (0) 8 5030 1550, is the Company's Certified Adviser.
This information is such information as CELLINK is required to disclose under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication on October 6th, 2017 at. 08.30 CET.